On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, ais523 wrote:
> Then you'd be risking Murphy starting a chicken coup and pulling the
> exact same trick right back on you.

Yes, it's trivially possible to have an endless string of obligations
that don't have to be filled:

1.  You start a Chicken Coup, give me the AoN, then order me to do something.
2.  Three days (or for safety, even less) before the timer expires, I
    start a Chicken Coup and pass it to Murphy, and order em to do
    something.
3.  Murphy is DISCHARGED for failing to obey your order; anyone holding
    the card less than a few days is similarly discharged.
4.  If e passes the card at the right time, e can avoid my order...
5.  The card accumulates orders until someone knowingly holds it too
    long, but no one who's paying any attention is caught by it.

Better to just give it to Murphy's mother while the bug is fixed...

-G.