First off, the story of the wild asteroid: it was created just before
midnight on a saturday. Before the day was over, ais523 had pushed the
Turbo button. The start of the next day, all Shuttle actions were
performed, meaning the Shuttle Turbo'd past the asteroid. (also before
midnight Yally had pushed the Record the Captain's Log button, taking
all other systems offline, but buttons are resolved in the order they
are pushed.

On the start of the next day after that, the Monday, a new week began.
I don't know what comex' plan was, but presumably it had to do with
Sunday starting a new week which it doesn't. The leftmost section of
the map looks like this:
@-.-->--
. being the asteroid and > the Shuttle. All is well. I still don't
know how many TPs comex started out with, but the asteroid cost him
22. (not to worry: if e didn't start with at least 45, we'd have won
now anyway).

Second: the Threat Points are based on the number of active players at
the start of the journey. ehird has been made inactive since that
start, so we now have one less player. When e comes back, I take it
eir new station switch (which only active players have) will default
to Outside, so e'll have missed the journey.

--
-Tiger