On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 03:08, Ed Murphy <emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:

> Proposal:  Low altitude
> (AI = 1, II = 0, distributable by fee)
>
> Keba is a co-author of this proposal, unless e announces within a
> week after the publication of this proposal that e is not.
>
> Amend Rule 2287 (Props) by replacing this text:
>
>      The Air Traffic Controller is an office and the recordkeepor of
>      props.
>
> with this text:
>
>      The Air Traffic Controller is an office and the recordkeepor of
>       props; prop records are part of eir monthly report.

The problem with this is that, as PSM, I need to know when players change
from marine to regular, regular to pilot, pilot to captain, and vice versa.
It seems silly to force the PSM to separately track props when there is
already an office whose sole purpose is to do so.

Thus, I would only vote for a proposal like this if it included a provision
for announcing when players switched statuses in such ways.

Speaking of which, with all the recent prop transfers, have any players
switched statuses?