On 08/16/2010 05:32 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, Sean Hunt wrote:
waitwhat? This does nicely solve the rapid Court manipulation problem, I
think. I would give you a prop for this idea, but I'd end up taking it
from you for suggesting the current system, so it's a wash.

Hey now hooold on there...the "last system but one" for succession was a Work of
Art, some other folks beat it to pieces with platonicness or something, I said
so
at the time, but no...

I voted for it because at any time, I didn't have a clue who the Speaker was because it was that confusing.

-coppro