On 11-01-16 09:21 PM, Ed Murphy wrote:
So?  Rule 478 doesn't secure the flipping of a forum's publicity,
so any rule-approved process (including an adopted proposal taking
effect per Rule 106) satisfies R2125(c) and (e).

Rule 106 does not allow the proposal to do anything. It merely causes the proposal to act. The proposal is still restricted by what any rules, including R2125, say.

This has been a longstanding bug in Agoran rules. I've tried to fix it before. I simply haven't tried to use it before because I haven't cared enough, but I am not interested in subscribing to a Google group to play Agora.

Sean