On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 10:10 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinoftheg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 18 April 2011 03:06, Quazie <quazieno...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> replace candidate with first-class candidate and i think its right.
>>
>> The president is much harder to get to vote.
>
> Good. It'd be a terrible recordkeeper.
>
> (But good point, it should default to voting for that candidate if
> they don't vote themselves.)

I disagree with that last point. I was a candidate in the recent
Scorekeepor election, and at the moment, I don't know if I won or not.
It would have been better for the game (and my reputation) if I had
lost, since I'm busy and have no intention to carry out the office's
duties. The fact that I didn't vote in that election could have been
taken as an indication that I wasn't paying attention.

—Tanner L. Swett, runaway Scorekeepor candidate