On Thu, 11 Apr 2013, Jonathan Rouillard wrote:
> 7381  1.0  Ordinary  omd          Democratic Unilateralism
> Still PRESENT. IMO, Dictatorships are *really* dangerous, but people
> seem to think they're okay for some reason. I guess I still have a lot
> of Agora Custom to learn. =P

I don't understand that either.  For years it was the most strongly
defended-against thing out there.  Now people say, "eh, maybe it will
be somehow interesting".  I don't get that particularly.

> 7389  1.0  Ordinary  scshunt      How Boring
> FOR. Taunting the police sounds like fun, but I fail to see *why* one
> would ever do that.

I think the point of this is that you put it in the clause of a promise,
so that if you make the promise uncashable somehow, the promise-holder
can make you taunt the police.  Or something like that.

-G.