The transfer is conditional on Wes being able to do something in the future
(cash the promise, with a condition of 'false') that will be impossible whether
the transfer succeeds or not (if it succeeds, the condition is false; if it
fails, e can't cash it because e doesn't own it), so it unambiguously fails.

(Actually, I'm not quite sure it's possible to get a paradox out of this at
all, because "can't transfer, can't cash" is also self-consistent, so it's easy
to get "can transfer -> can't transfer", but not "can't transfer -> can
transfer".  I think there is probably a way, but I can't work it out right now.
 It's also possible that the bistability means that *all* transfers from the
Tree are paradoxical, like "this statement is true".)

Sent from my iPhone