On 26/06/2013 4:30 PM, omd wrote:

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013, wrote:

    As for any ordering of actions occuring in the same message, that's
    tradition (possibly law?) in Agora itself, but I don't know whether
    Agoran
    tradition carries over to Agora XX.

By the way, I'm not saying that my principle would necessarily hold
in Agora - the ordering of the initial numberings would, but I don't
think the ordering of "X time later" has been tested.  I'm merely
offering it as a possibility.

It actually came up right off the bat with proposals 301 and 302 trying to amend 212 (which assigns points for proposals).

I implicitly had 301 amend 212 first, then 301 acted to assign points for 301. Then 302 amended 301, then 302 acted to assign points for 302. Then 303 failed. Then 304 passed, then 302 acted to assign points for 304. Even though arguably they were all "simultaneous". I think I've been fairly consistent since, but I'm not so sure.

-Dan