It'll be interesting if Michael rules that this statement is FALSE, on the
ground that the selection of a Judge for the earlier statement (and by
extension, his own selection as Judge) can be shown to be illegal.

--
Steve Gardner
Research Grants Development

Two facts about lists:
(1) one can never remember the last item on any list;
(2) I can't remember what the other one is.