On 03/08/2013 8:17 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
For a scam a couple years back where I deregistered everyone, I did so,
fixed the problem, gave myself and helpers patent titles, and rebooted
back to where we were in a couple messages.  If it had been judged
a failure, the only thing that would have to be rewound would have been
the single fix proposal and the titles.

For starters, if I go back to where we were, it would a) leave the loophole open, and b) uhh... where the heck were we, anyway? Nothing's ratified for years, and that ain't my fault.

Even so, at least 1 or 2 people were annoyed enough to quit iirc.

I see. I wonder if they came back. When was this, incidentally?

Note: not criticizing or lecturing here (trying not to anyway), just relaying
how to minimize getting people het up if they are inclined to do so.

Understood. For the record, I'm okay with criticism and lecture. Even heckling.

-Dan