On Fri, 7 Feb 2014, Ørjan Johansen wrote:
> Except that I see a possible loophole.  "Operator" clearly doesn't mean the
> same as operator in math, since people are using digits, even in sequence.
> Which means, what happens if you use _only_ digits as your operators, once
> you've got a positive integer score?
>
> Also what if you squeeze an i in the middle of a sequence of digits,
> mathematically that's most likely to mean multiplication...

I was wondering when someone would try a multiplication doing that.

The reason I made these complex numbers (rather than a coordinate
system) is that I wanted to promote rotations and other interesting
complex operations.  Maybe as defense (rotate someone to the wrong
sector)?  Are there some good primarily-defensive operators we
might add?