If any characters have successfully arrived in the Province,
Pythagorclid the Numerologist stumbles into the province.

Here's a brief character sheet:
* Knows every digit of Pi (but not their order)
* Supernaturally skilled at solving puzzles, but often mistakes normal
things for puzzles.
* Easily distracted by sequences of numbers.