On Fri, 2014-10-31 at 02:56 +0000, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> Once again, I vaguely remember a past CFJ that asked how much of
> a report could be missing and still be a considered a report (with
> missing data) versus an entirely missing report.

The gist of my TRUE argument is that R2143 doesn't say that an
Officer's duty is to publish a report; it says that the duty is
publication of the information which is required to be in the
report. So it doesn't matter whether there was a report, if the
report was missing required information.

I think I can see an interpretation of "all such information" which
picks out a class of sets of data, not a particular set of data. In
this case the class of sets of data would contain both the data in
'the proposal pool is empty' and the data in '"Wordplay" is in the
proposal pool' (along with proposal attributes, of course), even
though the latter was the true data.