FYI, the email arrived in the spam folder of my GMail account :(

As for actually reviving Agora, I'm in the category of players who joined
the game once or twice, but ended up doing nothing, and I do not really
have a suggestion on what to do from here. If there was such a plan to
revive Agora, I might join again, with hopefully more success than on my
previous tries, but that's about it.

OTOH I've been a long time watcher and even if most of the time I ignored
the game, each time I actually took some time to follow the current events
or to read some of the rules it has been a source of great enjoyment. IOW,
thanks for everything!

--
Noé Rubinstein.