On 2016-06-20 15:20, Brian Greer wrote:
> Makes more sense to start a new Nomic there rather than try to migrate
> Agora there. As pointed out below, the way it naturally filters would
> represent a very different culture. I’m curious how that might develop
> from the ground up with something fresh.

A quick google search shows that there is a currently active Nomic on
reddit, which may be worth looking at, if only to see how the filtering
is dealt with: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheNomic/. That being said, the
ruleset is (currently) very unagoric, so if people want to go in that
direction, it'd probably make sense to create a new one.

--
Sprocklem