Are you sure we want shame on green cards? The whole point of green cards
is that they can be given when no punishment is warranted. The way the
rules are set up is to require cards, but to allow green cards as a way to
avoid punishment. It would be better, in my opinion, to create a new kind
of card. That way we could leave green cards with no punishment, and still
give the Ref options. (Repeat offenders get yellow cards anyway, so you
just have to wait a bit longer.) Speaking of which, what does our Referee
think?

-Aris