I judged CFJ 3449 on 28 Sep 2015:
https://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2015-September/033920.html

It was over a month late, but we're definitely outside the Statute of
Limitations.

If you're looking at the CFJ database, that is one of several between 3380-3452
where omd's database was only partially complete (assigned-to messages but not
judgement messages).  Filling those in is on my TODO list.  I haven't fully
checked, but I don't *think* there are any open CFJs.

There used to be punishments for making false accusations... :).