Given my recent attempt to "announce" OscarMeyr, I wonder if this is
ambiguous?  Also, in past, listing "all members of set S" without specifying
the individual set members has been seen as ambiguous, IF it is beyond a
reasonable effort of an average player to dig back and find that list
(as opposed to the officer doing it, as it's eir job) or IF there's some
uncertainty on membership (e.g. OscarMeyr).

For players, there's a handy Registrar's report to refer to, so it's not
beyond a reasonable effort for average players to find that.  For non-players,
not so much.