Regardless if the Pink Slip is valid, I get the feeling that a Red Card of
some sort ought to be coming forthwith given the level of ire incited, but
my gauge on that front may be inaccurate. Personally, I think Gaelan should
not be trusted with the office of Rulekeepor, and should be removed from it
in addition to being barred from other report-generating offices, but it is
my understanding that Rulekeepor is an intensive duty that Agora cannot go
without, and there is no other candidate who wishes to take the mantle,
including myself.

天火狐