On Thu, 2017-05-25 at 14:20 +0200, CuddleBeam wrote:
> As for removing myself, I believe I am extremely appropriate for certain
> flavors of CFJ. I wish there was a way I could be assigned mostly those
> specifically.
If there's a particular sort of CFJ you'd like to focus on, you can let
me know, and I can try to bias the CFJ selection towards that. (The
rules currently require me to balance CFJ judge selection over time,
but with few judges having specific preferences, it's normally possible
to give each judge the sort of CFJs they want via changing which CFJs
are given to the judges who have no preference.)

It'd help if you could give a reasonably clear and precise definition
of the CFJs you want, though, so that I can know whether to assign CFJs
to you.

--
ais523
Arbitor