@Gaelan: I have expressed a desire to not be referred to by my real name.
While there is nothing in the rules that prevents you from doing so, I
shall glare at you menacingly for ignore my wishes.

I have gotten the mailing list to accept 天火狐 as my name as of this message,
and if everything goes well it should use that for the name field of the
email than pulling directly from gmail, hopefully.

天火狐