So I tried to think of a way to somehow make a "virus" via agencies because
they're so computer-
like but I couldn't figure out a way to make some entity copy itself into
other Agencies by force.

I eventually figured that I'd need something that is driven by people
themselves. So I thought of the Albanian Virus meme (
http://i.imgur.com/s29Pfby.png), but leveraged by pledges/promises/agencies
of rewards to motivate people to do the service too so that its not
entirely charisma/humor-based, but rather, its having it be entirely
rational (formal profit-wise) to just take the payment and attempt to
spread the virus.

I can't think of one though, but the Albanian Virus + some economic
leverage seems to be the way to make some "Agoran Virus" which is driven by
people's own motivations and desire to get more currency.

It might tread even into a design similar to a formalized religion or cult,
given how it would seem that it would need to make other people into
pledge/agency-makers themselves or something which makes the concept all
the more interesting for me.

But yeah. I just can't think of a way yet to totally crystallize it to make
it be self-sustaining (doesn't "run out" when some central budget reaches
zero, it should be ideally decentralized but a centralized one could work
too I guess) and able to spread (should be relatively easy via
automatically rewarded publicity though) I believe.

I'm going to sleep on it but I hope I can figure out some kind of prototype
or find some kind of general rules which it would need to work, then see
how it runs.