I ENCOURAGE someone to come up with an interesting proposal competition.

I SUGGEST that the economy is an interesting objective.
I SUGGEST that judicial reform is an interesting objective.
I SUGGEST that theming the game is an interesting objective.

How in the world have we not had a Proposal Competition since all this
activity began?

How in the world are we not continually attempting to start proposal
competitions?

They seem so neat, and powerful, and were somehow missed by the economy
overhaul for proposal distribution. (Though maybe that was intentional?)