>religion themed rulesystems

We already have a "religion" system here.

To imagine it, imagine the "Agora ruleset" is now called "Bible", "Quran",
or something similar. Replace "bad sport" in our ruleset with "sinner".

Now look at all of our conflicts over considering what is cardable or not.
What is "acceptable" and what is "abuse" and in what way.

We have people pointing to the codified ethics and arguing and lawyering
over what is "right" and "wrong" in Agora all the time. Just like...
certain disagreements between Protestantism and Catholicism for example,
over interpretation of parts of the Bible.

I don't believe religion is in itself bad or good. But we already a
prominent part of what is often its thematic right here.

Codified ethics, and the interpretation of it.