On Mon, 29 May 2017, CuddleBeam wrote:

> Cool. I think I'll just tell anyway. I'm not too overly interested in the
> subterfuge of it all. I just care mostly about confirming that it *would*
> work,
> that's good enough trophy for me.
> "Withdrawing" isn't a regulated action apparently (note that I, as the
> initiator, am not required to track any Objections until I actually intend to
> complete
> it, when I need to publish the list, I believe). Or it is, and since there is
> no explicit way to do it, nobody can actually withdraw, ever.
>
> So I can just do the unregulated action of "I withdraw your objection" (would
> my proof of "all actions are regulation actions or not actions" not work)
>

>From R2124:

       A Supporter of a dependent action is an eligible entity who has
       publicly posted (and not withdrawn) support (syn. "consent") for
       an announcement of intent to perform the action.   An Objector to
       a dependent action is an eligible entity who has publicly posted
       (and not withdrawn) an objection to the announcement of intent
       to perform the action.

The ("and not withdrawn") as a verb is clearly tied to the Objector.  In
other  words, if ANOTHER player "withdraws" your objections (whatever that
means), you're still an Objector because YOU haven't withdrawn your
objections.

And it's #Objectors versus #Supporters, not #Objections versus #Supports,
that counts for the determination in R2124.