Proto proposal: Grudge.

There exists an asset called a Grudge.

Each Grudge has a person associated with it.

Once a month, A player may indicate a person, and a reason, and then gain
one Grudge associated with said person.

If a player is holding a Grudge against every current player they may be
deregistered by announcement.  The registrar shall note this deregistration
as Spiteful.

If every other player has a Grudge representing  the same player e may be
deregistered by announcement.  The registrar shall note this deregistration
as Banishment.

If a player is holding a Grudge representing a player, they have voting
strength + 1 in every non-for vote on proposals written by that player.

If a player votes for a proposal Witten by a person they hold a Grudge
against, then they 'Get Over It' and lose said Grudge.

----

I'm watching lots of angst exist all of a sudden, so let's codify it.

I don't know if it's a good idea - but I've been bouncing it around in my
head for a while, so I decided to proto it.