o wrote:

On Jun 22, 2017, at 12:09 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017, Owen Jacobson wrote:
I issue Gaelan a Green Card by summary judgement.
I award Gaelan a Green Card by summary judgement.

Is "green card" going to be standard for over 2 weeks late on
judgements, and late reports?

No. I’m going case by case right now. My reasoning for issuing green cards in
this case is as presented and wasn’t motivated by any kind of more general
policy.

Not that it really matters, but regarding my recent Green Card over the
White Ribbon claim, I claim innocence via ignorance. I wasn't aware that
pre-R2438 Ribbons were considered to count, didn't remember whether I'd
had a pre-R2438 White Ribbon, and cited R2438 as an implicit "this is
why I think I'm getting this right" rather than "I know I'm getting this
wrong but am attempting to mislead".