The "Adding fun and flavor" ball is rolling and it looks to be promising.

For the sake of it (and even if "Adding fun and flavor" eventually doesn't
go anywhere, I'm interested in knowing), what themes/aesthetics are you
interested in exploring and which would you prefer to have avoided?

I personally would prefer to avoid all of the already-done themes and I'm
interested in having "fantastical" themes/societies like perhaps something
like the Fallout videogames, or perhaps even an emulation of our own
version of Hell, were our main activity is to promote Sinning (which can
just be NPCs and mechanics really, but it would be fun to sort of roleplay
scenes of "we need more Lust and Envy! Get those imps and succubi on the
job!" "My pits of eternal torment are pretty empty. Hey, you. Could you
fetch me a couple more souls to damn? I'd appreciate it. Thanks. I'll tip
you a shiny.").

>From what I've read, Agora's aesthetic has tended to be civil or a least
traditionally "good" for the most part. Has it ever been attempted to play
Agora as some kind of "Evil" force? (For aesthetics and "roleplay", mostly)