On Wed, 28 Jun 2017, CuddleBeam wrote:
> I personally would prefer to avoid all of the already-done themes and I'm
> interested in
> having "fantastical" themes/societies like perhaps something like the Fallout
> videogames,
> or perhaps even an emulation of our own version of Hell...

I was thinking the other day (when we were accusing each other of not treating
Agora
Right Good Forever) about an traitor/accusation inspired theme (for those of
you who
know the old RPG Paranoia, like that).

Players would accuse each other for being Traitorous Scum for not treating
Agora Right
Good Forever with colorful accusations and convoluted reasoning.  This could
either be
some kind of reverse karma system, or an officer might choose the best
accusations
to "execute" traitors and award good (for "good", read "evil") play.

Though the fact is, we've never sustained any RPG-themes for very long, we
cloak things
in a theme but then spend more time debating the mechanics than actually
playing in
character.