That's pretty good, actually. It's transliterated Neo-Akkadian for "If I
were to send meaningless messages, would it do anything?"

I have an interpretation of the rules. Instead of debating about it, I
think it is much more interesting to do things that test it and see what
Agora decides. I feel my stance on the issue as worded is quite clear given
the translation of the moon language, although I would like to see what o
comes up with.

天火狐