- "Considering a pledge to be broken" is a regulated action, because R7866
now describes how it succeeds:

And R2125: "(2) describe the circumstances under which the action would
succeed or fail" (assuming that the use of "or" there means that its "describe
the circumstances under which the action would succeed" or "describe the
circumstances under which the action would fail", one or the other or both).

R7866 got recently changed here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg08145.html to
read in full:

  "A player SHALL NOT break eir own publicly-made pledges.

  A pledge may be considered broken if the pledger does not complete it
  in a timely manner after it becomes possible to do so. A pledge may be
  considered broken at the moment the pledger engages in conduct
  proscribed by that pledge."