>From my perspective the timeline is this:
I judged FALSE.
I made a motion to reconsider.
I judged FALSE.
I sent a message to A-D purporting to recuse myself entirely.
I made a motion to reconsider.
I judged FALSE.
It was pointed out that one person cannot move twice to reconsider.
PSS and CB supported a moot but nobody else did.
Weeks passed.
The judgment was incorrectly reassigned to o. There was no _vote_ to
moot at any time.
o judged FALSE.
I pointed out this situation.
PSS again moved to moot, with no support.