This has been a problem for me too, the game is very gerontocratic. Not
rule or rights-wise, but socially, in unwritten things.

I thought that it was only an issue for me because I throttle too hard on
weird, fringe stuff but it's disheartening to find that it's a barrier for
more people.

Maybe I could do something (eventually). Anyway, I register.