On 08/31/17 16:50, Kerim Aydin wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2017, Nic Evans wrote:
>>> I'm opposed to anything that doesn't scale with need. A regular payday
>>> would mostly benefit the already successful players.
> This is where I disagree, primarily.  We've never had a system that didn't
> allow a base level of activity on a weekly or monthly level (proposals & CFJs)
> just for being a player.

I'm not sure I see the complaint here. Under AP there is a minimum, and
in Debts you can just keep making CFJs and proposals indefinitely - you
just can't buy stamps or estates until you settle debts.

What I mean here is that giving X shinies to each player is a
compounding advantage for players that are really good with shinies.
They don't need that advantage. Thus, any free shinies should be given
out based on need, and when a player reaches a point where they can
efficiently use their shinies, they don't receive the bonus anymore.