I mean, I could dredge through the archives and find each and every stamp
buuuuuut there have been other actions which haven't been exhaustively
specific either, yet have worked (because they were evaluable), so I'll
just let it sit as it is for now. Tomorrow I can make it better if needed
(unless someone wants to try this same thing before me lo, believing that
stating "all" wasn't enough).