On Thu, 2017-09-07 at 00:14 -0700, Gaelan Steele wrote:
> OK, I’m just gonna do the scam properly so I can stop keeping secrets
> and whatnot.
>
> For each player by reverse order of first registration, I destroy eir
> stamps one at a time, causing Agora to give me the stamp value in
> shinies for each, until Agora can no longer afford to do so.

I think this still fails. That said, it's quite probable that without
self-ratification, no Stamps would exist at all.

(I've mostly been ignoring how buggy most of the economy rules are
until it becomes important and people try to fix them; the economy can
function if we all act as though it's functioning, but it'll break
apart if people try to scam it.)

For what it's worth, I believe anyone attempting this scam will most
likely destroy eir own stamps for no benefit, unless they use a narrow
wording (like Gaelan's) which causes non-matching actions to fail due
to ambiguity.

--
ais523