"If a player owns Stamps created by at least 10 different
        players, e CAN destroy 10 stamps made by 10 different players
        by announcement to win the game."

should be amended to

"If a player owns Stamps created by at least 10 different
players, e CAN destroy THOSE STAMPS
by announcement to win the game."

The rule as you have it would allow someone who has 10 different
stamps to destroy other peoples' stamps to win, thus winning possibly
multiple times.