On Sat, 9 Sep 2017, Owen Jacobson wrote:

Rule 2431 doesn't seem to restrict where specifications can be made.

"With Agoran Consent" is sufficient to restrict this to being done via the public fora, because rule 1728 specifies that an action with that constraint can be done by announcement (“thereby allows em to perform the action by announcement if…”).

I mean the specification by a competing Player in the second paragraph, there's no Consent on that.

Rule 2495 is unclear on what needs to be public.

Less so than you’d think, by the same coin, but there are some unbound CANs here.

I guess it's just the first paragraph (applies to a SHALL too).

Greetings,
Ørjan.