So some thoughts then:

- Do away with AP, but just allow 1 free CFJ/week for everyone?

- I think "new" players should get an extra bonus so they can jump in, with the
understanding that "once that first stake is gone, you'll be operating on a much
lower level."  My thought is to give them each 2 stamps, that way they can
immediately try to game the stamp (hold onto it if it's too low).

- I'd be tempted to just keep quiet and use this, but let's try to get it right
first time:  how do you defend against the following avoidance scheme:  "If
people
transfer shinies and stamps to me before the beginning of the month for the
purpose
of claiming basic income, I pledge/(Agency) to return them after the income is
claimed".  Seems like a very natural thing that people would set up.