First, the Minimum of "4 and its adoption index" is almost always
the adoption index.  Maximum is absolutely wrong and would break
it.  (minimum means "lowest", right?).  Since they all have AIs,
this means AIs of 5,6, etc. get set to 4, and AIs less than 4 are
set to the AI.  That's how it's supposed to work.

Secondly this doesn't change the power that rules are set to
*within* the proposal.  Even if a proposal has a power of 4,
R105 sets a rule's power to 1 by default, and a different power
if the proposal specifies within each rule change.

Thirdly, if you still think it's a problem, it is that way in
the one up for ratification...