>I’m not, at least for the present. Agora cannot receive cards, and in any
case, carding Agora has no ludic effect, platonic OR pragmatic.

Agora would need to be a person too. (because "The person
<https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule869> to whom the Card
<https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule2426> is being issued (the bad sport),
and" in R2426)

I don't think that with our current definition of Person and Agora, we'd
ever be able to have Agora be a Person, because Agora, as the gestalt of
our game actions, depends on our own "independent thoughts" to exist,
because it's those which create game actions and everything Agora "is"
(according to the Ruleset definition of itself).