I don't think the rules apply only to content within the body of an
email: we already know the subject line counts in some cases. I don't
see which rule contradicts the rules applying to the subject line. I
do note that the rule does ask for Agoran Consent (2 of it, even), so
you might need to note clearly your intent within the text itself for
that to work in this particular case.