At the time that I'm writing this, the Full Logical Ruleset [1] claims that the most recent change to the ruleset is the adoption of Proposal 7875, "Better Accounting" [2]. This should have modified rules 2496 and 2497, but the text that was proposed to be appended cannot be found. Additionally, Proposal 7873 has not been added anywhere yet, despite the resolution post [2] stating that it has passed.

Additionally, Proposals 7875-7898 [3] were distributed 10 Sept 2017, and the length of the voting period is 7 days, meaning that there should have been a resolution post some time the next week, but there hasn't been one. In fact, the last Assessor post was on the 7th.

So, if someone could explain if I'm wrong, I'd appreciate that.

[1] https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/flr.txt
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg08264.html
[3] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg08268.html

-- Trigon