On Thu, 28 Sep 2017, Owen Jacobson wrote:

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:09 AM, Ørjan Johansen <oer...@nvg.ntnu.no> wrote:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017, Nic Evans wrote:

Enact a Power 1 rule titled "Stamp Wins" with the following text:

   If a player owns 10 stamps with different Creaters, none of which
   have Agora as its Creater, e CAN win by announcement. Doing so
   destroys the specified stamps.

Specified where?

In the announcement is the only interpretation that makes sense.

I wasn't really asking how it _should_ be done, I was asking why the rule doesn't say how it works.

In particular, there is (1) no requirement to specify, and (2) no requirement that the specification uses the player's own stamps. (Shades of recent scam, anyone?)

Greetings,
Ørjan.