On Thu, 28 Sep 2017, Gaelan Steele wrote:
> [sits in corner with my Ruby-powered ruleset]
>
> Gaelan

Hey Gaelan,

Is there a chance you will get an SLR up in the next day or so before the
end of the month?  My reason is specific - I was foolish enough in the
Fearmongor proposal to require making a random rule selection from the
plantonic ruleset (rather than from an LR) before the end of the month,
and in this case the most recent SLR is quite different than current.  I
can manage it, but if you know you'll get a doc out soon, I'll wait...

-G.