I’m kind of curious what the eventual goal here is. Are we trying to build
something with sufficient detail that the gamestate could be reconstructed? If
so, we’d need support for conditionals, which means the “annotations” may need
to support arbitrary code. Is it simply “find me all messages with votes on
proposals”? That seems much more possible, and may even be largely automatable.

Gaelan