> On Oct 4, 2017, at 9:35 AM, ATMunn . <iamingodsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Nevermind, I think I had sent that when I didn't understand ttttpf and such.
> Your report is just fine. I retract my CoE (if that's possible, idk if it is)

It’s not. However, I could deny this CoE, though, and common convention is to
deny a CoE if the claimant wants to withdraw it or no longer believes the error
is present. Given the other two CoEs raised about the report, I’m going to
publish a revision anyways, so it’s a moot point.

It might be worth an experimental proposal to add withdrawal of CoEs, if you
want. It’s a surprisingly interesting problem: a CoE stops a report from
self-ratifying, but does withdrawing a CoE cause it to self-ratify on the
original schedule? A new schedule? Never?

-o