Adoption index: 3.0
Author: Aris
Co-authors: G.

Amend Rule 2166, "Assets", by inserting the paragraph

  "To spend an asset is to pay or destroy it for the purpose of doing some other
  action or fulfilling an obligation; if the action would not be completed, the
  obligation would not be at least partially fulfilled, or more of the asset
  would be spent than is needed to perform the action/fulfill the obligation,
  then the attempt to spend fails. Whether the asset must be spent or payed
  is determined by what is needed to perform the action. If the entity defining
  or enabling the action oes not specify which is necessary, but merely that
  the asset must be spent, then the asset is destroyed if it is destructible and
  payed (to Agora unless otherwise specified) if it is indestructible."

after the paragraph beginning "An asset generally CAN be transferred..."

Amend Rule 2500, "Action Points", by changing it to read in full:

  Action Points (AP) are a fixed destructible untracked currency. At the
  beginning of each Agoran Week, a number of Action Points is created in the
  possession of each player such that e has 2 Action Points. It is IMPOSSIBLE
  for Action Points to be gained in any other way.