On Sat, 14 Oct 2017, Kerim Aydin wrote:

So overall, I'm a bit concerned with the separate uses of "pay" and "spend"
given that they now function differently and spend includes destruction.  For
example, if someone says "I pay 1 AP to ...." then it would technically
fail, because "pay" is defined as a transfer and AP can't be transferred.
This is messy and confusing - we know what is meant, but this could lead
to people calling this out and lots of errors, and inconsistencies (i.e.
most times we let it go, but if someone has a game reason for invalidating
someone else's action, they might call it out).

(1) Make "spend" a synonym for "pay to Agora".
(2) Make destructible fixed assets transferable, but to Agora only, immediately after which they are destroyed.

Greetings,
Ørjan.